For a professional and personalised service at an affordable price, one that has been trusted for over 30 years, visit Spectacular Opticians.
There have been some recent changes to how Opticians can provide eye care following the COVID-19 pandemic. You should:
- call the practice telephone number in advance of any visit to the practice to arrange a time, this includes attending for repairs and adjustments. This will allow us to keep the number of patients in the practice to the required maximum or fewer, at the least possible inconvenience to you.
- expect us to ask quite a few additional questions over the phone on first arranging your visit. This will allow us to deliver your specific eye-care needs, while reducing any unnecessary delays and wasted journeys into the practice for things that can be prepared in your absence.
- attend alone wherever possible. If a child is in for an examination, we ask that only one parent or guardian attend with them. There is not room in the consultation for more people than this while maintaining safety. Others will be asked to wait for you elsewhere outside the practice while the sight test and any necessary dispense are performed.
- follow all directions given by the staff and/or signage during your visit.
- bring your own face mask for you to wear at certain close proximity parts of the test and dispense.
- pay by card where possible to reduce contact during the transaction.
- NOT attend if you have any symptoms that could be due to COVID-19 and you have not had a test to rule it out. If you are found to have COVID-19 please follow the government guidance, and when you have been tested and found all clear please call us to arrange your appointment declaring your new situation.
Thank you for your patience and understanding through these unprecedented times, nothing is more important to us here at Spectacular Opticians than your health and wellbeing.